need to feed milk to the teeth in Vietnam, that medications for infants usually add sweetness and aroma. If they stick to the teeth, the risk of tooth decay will increase. She also said that children who take medications for chronic conditions such as asthma and heart disease often have high rates of decay. Antibiotics and some asthma medications may be responsible for the development of candidiasis, which can lead to infections, fungal infections. Signs of the disease are white patches on the tongue and in the mouth recommends talking to your dentist about the time you brush your baby if he or she is taking medication for a long time. It can be 4 times a day. Clean your mouth If your child raises every time you brush your teeth, floss and groom, do not leave them. Let them know that they have no choice but to take care of their teeth.
Inappropriate brushing and / or oral hygiene: brush your teeth, brushing your teeth with not enough brush on three sides, brushing your teeth with too much toothpaste, brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and not rinsing your teeth after eating. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– This is the age when young tooth enamel is most vulnerable, bacteria that cause tooth decay easily attack and cause dental disease.
– During pregnancy, the mother does not provide enough substance for the development of teeth especially Calci, the children are born will structure teeth are not firm, susceptible to dental diseases.
– The habit of eating a lot of candy, sweet food … but no reasonable care to create plaque on the teeth. Plaque is the environment for harmful bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis.
Children who have bad habits such as swollen teeth during oral replacement are also at high risk of gum disease due to tooth decay, which inadvertently leads to harmful bacteria. mouth, hurt the gums.
– If you have a history of tooth decay, if you do not have proper oral hygiene, you will have a very high risk of permanent tooth decay, which will greatly affect your esthetic future.
– Do not regularly visit the dentist every 6 months.
When children show signs of tooth decay, parents should bring their children to the dentist so that the doctors have the most effective remedy to avoid affecting the permanent teeth and health of the body. vietnam dentist prices